We all need a little inspiration every now and then. Below are a few of our favorite quotes that inspire us to do our best every day! Do you have a favorite quote? Leave us a comment below!
- “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” –Albert Einstein
As every PR Professional knows, pitching can be tricky. One day a pitch can land you the greatest placement of all time and the next you could be receiving an “unsubscribe” notice (with an overused pitch you will definitely receive the latter). Just remember to keep pitches fresh and timely so that editors will actually want to read them!
- “If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking.” – George S. Patton
When it comes to public relations, brainstorming is a must; however it is hard to come up with new ideas when everyone is just agreeing with each other. We are not saying you should argue with your colleagues, but simply try offering additional ideas just to see what happens. Who knows, you may come up with an even better solution! Need tips on how to brainstorm? Check out our post on The Importance of Brainstorming!
- “Understand your audience and you will understand the impact of your message on each follower in your social media networks.” ― Matt Gentile
This quote says it all when it comes to engaging fans and followers on social media. If you understand your audience, it is easier to tailor messaging so that it has the biggest impact on fans.
- “Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Enthusiasm and positivity are a must in the public relations industry and we strive to maintain this atmosphere in our office each and every day!
- “Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some hire public relations officers.”— Daniel J. Boorstin
Okay, maybe we just like this one because of obvious reasons.